- Made solid decision to become more career-minded
- Evaluated my formal credentials in order to further my career
- Took Spouse to Las Vegas for first honeymoon after 29 years of marriage
- Secured funding to replace EVERY appliance in my home...and then some
- Fell in love with being 50 years of age
- Initiated two new Blogs (the one you're now reading plus a second one as well)
- Produced and distributed a DVD and an Audio CD on Amazon
- Fully developed a dedicated Channel on YouTube
Through it all, this is what I've learned. What a difference a day makes...24 little hours. The things that we accomplish doesn't really change who and what we are -- we only THINK it does. Moreover, a New Year makes us believe that setting Big Goals and intentions is a basic fundamental requirement for human existence.
I admit...Year 2010 was a very selfish year for me. I embarked upon MASSIVELY Huge Ideals and goal-oriented benchmarks. Each and every benchmark was met according to plan. Yet, as Solomon wrote in the Book of Ecclesiastes, "All is Vanity!"
What are My 2011 Goals?
2011 will see me as I Am. To Be or Not to Be, That is the question, wrote Shakespeare. I want to simply, BE! Thus, my goal is to Be, Know, and Become. I want to be me...whatever that means. I want to know love and peace and joy. I want to become one with Nature, Humanity, the Universe, and with the Great God's Holiness of Spirit. Lofty Goals, I'd say.
What are your goals, desires, and new year resolutions? Send me your thoughts and comments. Peace and Love and Joy to each of you that is reading this article post today.