- Encouraging Others to Breakthrough their Roadblocks to Success
- Delivering Value via World-Class Knowledge, Experience, & Insight
- Unlocking the Why, What, & How of Serving Others
- Sharing the Knowledge that We All are FULL of Limitless Potential
- Serving Others by Encouraging People to Encourage One Another
- To inspire with courage, spirit, or confidence: His coach encouraged him throughout the marathon race to keep on running.
- To stimulate by assistance, approval, etc.: One of the chief duties of a teacher is to encourage students.
To promote, advance, or foster: Poverty often encourages crime.
Encourage originated from the word Courage; within 15th century context, encourage was used to communicate embolden, hearten, reassure urge support, aid, and help. Moreover, the very opposite (antonym) of Encourage is Discourage. Without further explanation, our actions toward others would serve to dishearten rather than uplifting one's heart.